Retaining walls are generally built to retain soil and provide drainage control, but they can also be used as part of landscape design and to make your yard more aesthetically pleasing. Retaining walls can add seating areas, define flowerbeds, or just add more usable space in your yard. Whether you need to replace an old deteriorating retaining wall or need a new one installed we have the experience, tools, and staff to get the job done right quickly and affordably.
Our retaining wall solutions are made with interlocking stones that are versatile, durable, and beautiful. The stones are available in an endless selection of patterns and colors and can be customized to your style.
Below are the steps that Green Acres Lawn Care & Landscaping Group follows to ensure that your retaining wall is installed properly.
- Compact 6-12″ of white CA6 gravel for base
- Install retaining wall block
- Glue together with solvent base adhesive (if required)
- Install washed stone and drain tile behind wall for proper drainage (if required)
- Glue on caps (if required)
- Backfill top 8″ with topsoil for planting