Are you looking for brick pavers, concrete pavers, interlocking concrete pavers or paving stones to enhance your walkway, patio, driveway, entryway, or pool deck? Then Green Acres Lawn Care & Landscaping Group is the right choice for you! We professionally install pavers and will get the job done right to your specifications.
If you are tired of looking at your ugly, stained or cracked concrete then a paver replacement is a beautiful, durable and low maintenance option to consider. A well designed and properly installed driveway, patio, pool deck, walkway or other outdoor living area can add to the aesthetic appeal of your home or business, create landscape focal points, and increase the value of your property. When you choose to hire Green Acres Lawn Care and Landscaping Group, you are dealing with a family owned and operated business that has been professionally installing paver patios, driveways, pool decks and walkways since 2005.
5 YEAR GUARANTEE PAVER PATIO INSTALLATION PROCESS
Below are the steps that Green Acres Lawn Care & Landscaping Group follows to ensure that your paver patio is installed properly:
- Excavate 8-14 inches of dirt
- Install 6-8 inches of white CA6 gravel (White CA6 has a better compaction rate)
- Compact CA6 every 2-3 inches after watering down
- Screed 1/2-3/4 of Masen Sand
- Lay Pavers in place
- Make all cuts
- Install Aluminum Edging with 12” stakes (Not plastic edging with 10” stakes)
- Sweep in polymeric Sand, leaving a light dusting on top on pavers
- Compact again on top of pavers
- Blow off excess polymeric sand
- Rinse off to set polymeric sand
- Wait until dry
We offer free design consultations and quotes and will come to your home or business to discuss your particular project with you.